Shop With Scrip Program
What is Scrip?
Scrip is Fundraising While You Shop®. This amazingly successful fundraising program has been working for the schools in our Diocese for over twenty years! Scrip has the potential of turning everyday shopping into cash for St. Anne’s when families use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (such as gasoline, groceries, restaurants, and department stores) instead of the usual credit/debit card or cash. The best news is that there is no cost to our families!
How It Works …
Good news: It’s really simple! Here are the basics of the Scrip Program:
- Families purchase retail gift cards and e-gift cards through our Scrip program at face value.
- You can choose from nearly 750+ national retail stores where you already shop. A full list is available at shopwithscrip.com
- Purchases can be made using credit cards (3% fee), or bank account ($0.15 fee).
- St. Anne’s Scrip Coordinator will process your order and purchase the gift cards at 1-13% less than face value (varies by retailer).
- The difference between face value and what our school pays = our earnings!
Each family registers using the Enrollment Code for St. Anne: 38F4FF4973666.
Why Scrip is Better
A General Observation: The more we use Scrip, the more profits there will be to cover the miscellaneous out-of-budget improvements and costs for our school. Other than some advanced planning, there are no costs to our families. The Scrip Program is a great way to raise additional funds for the school, without excessive tuition increases, or having to ask all of us to get involved in one labor intensive fund-raiser after another.
The benefits of using this program to place your Scrip orders include:
- Having the Scrip you wish to purchase available when you need it.
- Taking advantage of all of the monthly specials (and higher) rebate offers.
- Placing orders using the added options of e-gift cards and reloadable Scrip.
- When ordering on-line your orders can be filled quickly and efficiently.
- Being able to track your rebate total at any time.