Crusader News Network
We met with a few of you, along with our teachers over the past few weeks. During this transition, we are prioritizing a few things:
- Being prepared for next school year
- Having open lines of communication
- Ensuring transparency in our budget
Fun Fare proceeds to be used for summer projects ($30,000 plus donation of $4,000)
- Privacy screening will be installed on the fence along Bonita Avenue.
- Playground equipment will be repaired or replaced as needed.
- Carpets in PreK and Kindergarten: looking at carpets in all classrooms to see which one needs replacement and making a schedule to replace several of them over the next few years.
—Cathy Thompson (Superintendent) and Kathleen Daulton
BACK TO LIST